Wednesday, October 12, 2016

3 Things I Love

So... I'm back at it.  We will see how long this lasts and as if anyone cares about what I'm doing every day.  I'm documenting this way more for myself and to remember all of the funny things my kids do. So follow along if you want the latest RG fiasco or the cutest Gideon smiles you have ever seen... and well, everything in between. I'm going to try to commit to writing 3 times a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday).  I love a goal.

So here we go with 3 things I am LOVING right now:
1. The way RG says "RRRRRRRIBBETTTTT" when she is distracting me from getting on to her or to just distract me in general.



2.  A sleeping Gideon -- because who doesn't love a sleeping baby.... especially when he usually is up partying all night!! He is transitioning to two naps and teething and suffering from a serious case of "mamas boy" (which I don't mind). 



3.  A day date with Stephen.  Because I'm too sleepy for a date at night... and we don't have grandparents close by... so when they visit, we take advantage! We hung out at the civil war site for the Battle of Franklin... there is a "look out" spot that General Hood (no relation.) used... it has a beautiful view!


So there's that.  I'll be back on Friday!
(not trying to be a fashion blogger, famous blogger or mom blogger... just want an easy way to document our life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment