Thanksgiving!
Egg Bowl!
December was a busy month for us!
Carly Byars got married!! (Dec 10th)
my 2012 resolution is to take more pics. geez i'm awful!
We moved into our new house! (Dec 17th)
This is the mayhem at our apt the week we moved!!
I will NEVER pack up a house/apt again :) It has been a total of 7 pack/unpacks in 2 1/2 years!
Stephen driving ANOTHER u-haul! and my co-captain!
The ultimate packer!
First things first.. Christmas decor up and out!
our family in our new house!
Christmas with our families! (Dec 25th)
First stop: Christmas at Granny Powers!
Next stop: Christmas at my Papaws!
Last stop: Christmas at Nana's!
Aunt Dianne
I think I may have found a gift Mrs. Lisa likes! :)
Stephen & Seth with their wonderful grandmothers!
Next.... NEW YEARS! MSU Bowl Game in Nashville!
We are crazy when we are together!
New Years Eve dinner with good friends!
Best Friends!
Have a great week!



















No comments:
Post a Comment