1. Gideon. This kid. He is the BEST. His FAVORITE thing right now is to ride in the cozy coupe... Like an 80 year old man in a pick up truck.
That arm... it's always, always hanging out the window.
2. This FAVORITE friend turned 30 yesterday! Man, I sure cherish her. We have ended up so entwined in our lives - Federated, mommy hood, beauty counter, Jesus, nutrition, PB. All aspects of life she is such a wonderful influence for me and I'm so grateful for her! Go Megan, it's your birfday!
3. Ruby's teacher, Mrs. Ruthie, braided her hair at school yesterday.. and it's her FAVORITE! She seriously thinks she is Elsa.
4. This is probably my FAVORITE picture from this week... What good is clean, folded laundry if you can't play in it? I love that RG & Giddy are starting to play together (as long as they aren't playing with "Ruby's toys!"). They love to roll around and tackle each other... Good thing they are both tough! Yes, Ruby's face is painted (she did it herself), she also picked her hawaiian summer shirt and refused pants. 2, almost 3, is so fun.
On another note, is anyone else's house ALWAYS a mess? I mean we define "lived-in".
5. Ok, so seriously, I haven't really worked out since Gideon was 30 weeks in utero. And even then, I was having to modify workouts pretty much completely. So 3-4 weeks ago, I started taking classes at The Barre at Berry Farms. (Previously Studio 3 fitness). I loved that they love Jesus and I REALLY love that they have childcare. So I signed up for a class. I thought I would start with the 30 minute cardio class on Friday... well I LOVE IT!! It's my FAVORITE time for myself lately. Man, it feels so good to burn off some of those frustrating hormones so I don't punch anyone.
We have a PACKED weekend. I'll see y'all Monday!
Also, GO DAWGS!

No comments:
Post a Comment