Sunday, October 30, 2016

Costume Parade!

Monday, RG had dance class... Giddy has friends and they just play and crawl around while we wait for this sweet face to come find us! 
 She is always so proud of herself! It's the best!! 

Tuesday, Ruby had school and Gideon and I went to the MAC counter at the mall and got a make over for our family pictures!! I highly recommend Frankie at the MAC in Macy's at Cool Springs! After that, Gideon took a mega nap and I had to wake him up to go get RG from school! 

We took pictures with Elizabeth Looney Photography and I am so so excited with how they turned out!! We took them at my favorite place - Homestead Manor! She was great! RG smiled for atleast one pic... I hope!! 

After that was Chick-Fil-A with these crazy kids!
  

Wednesday we were all kinda feeling worn down. We stayed in PJ's all day! 
 
 
 

This morning at school, they had a costume parade at MDO! 
 
 
 
 
Ruby & LINCOLN!!! 😍❤️️
 

While RG was at school, Stephen, Gideon & I early voted! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment