Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites!

I think this is my FAVORITE post.  I just love a favorite... because usually something that is your favorite will put a smile on your face! So let's go:

1. My FAVORITE faces first thing in the morning!

2. This is my FAVORITE because it is definitely a family trait.  If you know me, you know I use my toes as an extra set of hands -- especially these days when they are usually full! So, when I saw RG do this ON HER OWN, I about fell out! #proudmamamoment

3. Ruby's FAVORITE thing so far this fall... decorating/painting pumpkins! A girl after my own heart, she loves a holiday. Well baby girl, we will get more pumpkins this weekend. 
4.  My FAVORITE thing about having two kids - they are starting to play together!!!

5. One of our FAVORITE things to do is to walk around our neighborhood to the new construction area and watch the tractors... well RG just HAD to bring her baby doll stroller (pushing a trick or treat pumpkin).  And you guessed it, it lasted about 2 minutes before she wanted to ride


6.  Elsa's FAVORITE thing so far is line up and "CHEESE" for pictures and then RG shows them to her.  haha!


7.  Giddy's FAVORITE thing is clean laundry and chasing RG.  


8. This is one of our FAVORITE Halloween outfits! Mainly bc I ❤️ candy corn! 
 

9. Ruby has FAVORITE friends at school! And it just melts my heart to know that she has made friends... like on her own:.. not because I hang out with the kids mom.... 


10. And last but not least... once a year we go out downtown Nashville with our FAVORITE Federated family! It's always so much fun! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment