New seat cushions from Lowe's! I love them! Very springy.
Badger fire getting good! We had to go to Lowe's and buy a fire extinguisher incase things got out of control!
Rocky's side of the patio.
These are the chairs I want for the back patio from Lowes. I found some at The Painted Porch - the cutest antique store ever and it's so affordable. I just wish we had more room in the U-Haul. We may have to get one of those things to pull behind my vehicle on the way back South at the end of our trip :). The ones at the painted porch are really from that era and I could paint them any color I wanted! I'll see how that goes.
I also bought The Last Song today in preparation for the movie. I hope I finish it quick!!
Also, Stephen and I found a good park to take Rocky to! There are a couple of what Minnesotians call "lakes" and what I would call a pond.
This weekend while all of my friends were celebrating STAYCHA'S Barbie bachelorette party!! :(
I was there in spirit :) and bbms, and texts and calls!
Stephen and I went to see Alice in Wonderland - 3D!
It was really good, strange but good!
We are loving Minnesota! I know Stephen is excited for the Twins to start!!
This is the new Twin's commercial and I love it! Listen to everyone saying "Ooooooooh"
Hahaha!!
We come home in 2 weeks for Staycha and Adams wedding! We can't wait to see all of our friends and family! Time is flying!
Love and God Bless!











No comments:
Post a Comment