Monday, March 8, 2010

A Day in the Life of Rocky "Bojangles" Hood

I'm dedicating this blog post to Rocky. My BFF.


Rocky has the life. I mean he sleeps, eats, poops, walks, plays and repeats.

He naps.

He sleeps in our bed. 


He plays with MY toys!

He eats!

He poops! (or tee tee's)

I'd like to say that we take "walks" but honestly they are more like "sniffs." We do a little bit of walking and a WHOLE LOTTA sniffin!

He LOVES a fire hydrant.  So cliche'..

He stalks out other dogs...

He also is the "Destroyer of Toys"

He's really got 'the life'.. and these are ALL from MinneSNOWta alone! 

Stephen and I didn't do much this weekend. Friday night we went to an Owatonna Express hockey game.  I go to ALOT of sporting events (I am married to Stephen Hood), but to be honest.. hockey wasn't interesting.  You have to wear coats and gloves INSIDE! It's really ridiculous to me. The most interesting thing I saw all night was a lady texting in gloves. IT WAS AMAZING! and impossible for me! 

Saturday was "snuggie saturday."  After church at Bethel, we also made it "snuggie sunday."  
Ok, I know y'all know the rules of "snuggie saturday/sunday" - we didn't take pictures in our snuggies! We didn't do much of anything!! These are pictures from Christmas, but you get the point.  Stephen's snuggie is MSU!! 

It was the first time in a LONG time that Stephen and I have been able to just spend time together and relax.  No studying (CPA!! Whoop Whoop!), no packing, no weddings or showers, nothing! Just time together watching Netflix! By the way, if you don't have Netflix, I highly recommend it! It's wonderful!

We are having a wonderful time here and making the most of our adventure! We are looking forward to coming home a month from tomorrow! We can't wait to see our friends and families!

God is so good to us!

Also, if you know anyone looking for a home, we are still trying to sell ours! Stop by and check it out!
http://tinyurl.com/yf222l2


Also, for a day to day update on our lives check us out on twitter!
http://twitter.com/brianabhood
http://twitter.com/sTePhEnH00d

No comments:

Post a Comment