Monday, March 15, 2010

God loves me!

You know how I know God loves me? There really was GRASS under all of that snow!!!!!!  I can't believe it, but the snow has almost completely melted!

We went from this:


To this!!!!!!:

and.... this:

TO THIS!!:



I was seriously starting to doubt that this snow would EVER melt! It has though and the sun is out today! It's beautiful! God is so good!

We went to Minneapolis this weekend to a German restaurant called... "Gasthof Zur Gemutlichkeit". Boy was it an experience.  Not my favorite kind of food, but the atmosphere was amazing! All of the waitresses were dressed in lederhosen. There was this older gent who was in like an army uniform or something and he was walking around singing in German - very authentic.

That is the guy with a girl in Stephen's class named Sarah.  He was a trip.  Here is another picture of the night! we had about 20 people at our table and it was a blast! 
They also had an accordion player and a saxophone player walking around from table to table.  They came to our table and played "DIXIE!" Now, I'm not a rebel (oh I almost threw up saying "I" and the "R" word in the same sentence) but it was so good to have a taste of the south up that far north! (The link is for Lauren - I miss you!)

I know I wrote earlier about life's little necessities, but I will give up a dishwasher for SKYPE!!! I love being able to see my friends and I can't wait for my momma to get a webcam so I can see her! It's a great invention and it's pretty cool.  If you don't have it, try it!

That's me on the computer and Molly!! :)

Have a great week!
God Bless!

P.S. I know that video wasn't to Dixie, but I couldn't help myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment