This was our backyard when I woke up.. after about 12 hours of rain.
This is our backyard about 2 hours after the previous picture! and it only got worse!
This is me forcing Rocky outside to use the bathroom... needless to say, he didn't get far and he sure can hold his tee tee.
This is the road that we use to get to the interstate. This is when we were driving to the airport. The road was completely flooded.. and it was shut down most of the day.
Another picture of the same road.
So friday night, we came straight home to get beauty rest for our next day!
Saturday morning, I cooked a breakfast casserole and we were on our way to the Market at the square in downtown Owatonna. They had homemade goods (bread, cakes, salsa, etc) and lots of veggies and pumpkins!
I get out of the shower to everyone asleep in my bed!
Getting ready for the day!
Mom at the Market
Beautiful trees!
and... this is where we spent the entire day Saturday!!!!!!
We rode one of the roller coasters and then each had specific items that we HAD to get!
Pepper Ann needed fall boots, jeans, school clothes, etc.
Mom needed black velour/suede wedge peep toe shoes, light sweaters, jewelry
Mandy needed.... well soup and dip mixes :)
I needed a faux fur vest... See below... and Jeggings.
Here are some pics of us at the MOA.
and dinner at Twin Cities Grill... (No Mandy they don't have them in Memphis/West Memphis.. the OTHER twin cities!! haha!)
Brownie Sundae! YUM!
Then on Sunday, we went to downtown Minneapolis and walked around. We rode the light rail from the MOA to the Twins Stadium to make sure we covered it all! Stephen was our tour guide/chauffeur.
Pepper Ann found the Masonic Lodge for Papaw!
On Monday, I took them to the airport.. I was sad to see them leave, but knew I would see them the next weekend!
This is THE Faux Fur Vest. MAJOR.
After this I had about 2 days before we left out for James and Lindsey's wedding weekend in MS!
Here are two randoms I want to share:
A cute pumpkin arrangement I got from our Food Shelf banquet... They were the centerpieces! I thought it was soooo autumnal!
And... this is Rocky, loving the fall weather and backyard.












No comments:
Post a Comment