Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is here!

Stephen and I had the BEST weekend trip home two weekends ago! After a difficult day in the airport, I finally made it to Little Rock to meet Stephen on Wednesday (9/8).  On Thursday we were able to go to the MSU/Auburn game! And it was great!! Here are some pics from the game.. and I rang my cowbell so much it broke :(
Brudders! (Too much Hood in one area!)

Badgers!
Mine & Stephen's favorite part about MSU!
The Man.

The Jumbo-tron!
The Junior Class Prez... Scary! 

After the game, we drove to Philadelphia for Bethy & Joshy's Wedding Weekend!
It was such a wonderful weekend and we were so happy to be a part of this start of their life together :)
(I'm sorry I'm horrible at taking pictures and don't nearly take enough!)

Jerry & Mustang Sally dancing to... MUSTANG SALLY!

Garter toss.. Get it Joshy!

Bouquet toss.. Bethy on a mission :)

Sweaty badgers!

After the wedding, we drove to Jackson! Stephen had to fly out and I played nurse while my momma had a little procedure! She was in good hands :)

Walking in the door as I return to Oh-Whatta-Towna... it is HAILING and RAINING like crazy! I'm running up the stairs to close all of the windows because water is pouring in our house... and I drop my phone down the stairs that lands ever so lightly on the tile floor... (YEAH RIGHT).  So needless to say with a million of expensive replacement options, we decide to purchase a friends used iPhone.  So we had to drive about 30 minutes to the nearest at&t store to get it activated and we made a date night out of it!
SUSHI!!! and a movie :)
We also went bowling with friends one night last week!
plaid badgers...

After church on Sunday, we decided to go eat the Breakfast Buffet at Cabela's.. it was delish! We walked around after lunch to burn off some calories and found these!

Dangerous... I know!

I also got my favorite Jessica Simpson cowboy boots resoled. 

They look like this but brown...

Now they are brand new!

Also, the temps around here lately are NOTHING like they are in MS!! It's highs in the 60's-70's and lows in the 40's-50's! It's amazing!
The trees are already changing!

It's beautiful!

We are loving MN! 

My mom, Aunt Mandy and Pepper Ann are coming to visit us this weekend and I couldn't be more excited! I've been getting everything ready for them to stay! I will take pictures and post next week! :)

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment