Friday, October 8, 2010

Weddings! Weddings! Weddings!

As much as I loved getting married, I am so glad ours is OVER! It is soo much more fun being a part of our friends weddings and just being able to enjoy them! This past weekend Stephen was a groomsman in James Morrison's wedding. So we headed to MS on Thursday, 9/30!

Friday after Stephen's eye doctor appointment, where he got his eyes dilated and was basically blind AND I was being "punked" by this lady and her daughter picking out glasses, we went to lunch at Cherokee Inn with our friends! Thanks to all who came! It meant a lot to get to see you! We scarfed down some good southern cookin!
I also got to FATBOOTH Graham! Yes!
(Lauren and Beth you are safe. I won't post your Fatbooth!)

Friday night, Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner!
Dinner was at the Old Capitol Inn! Wonderful food and we sat at the "dysfunctional" table. (Cough Cough, Steve & Ezell)
Badger and Groom! (I sure hope James didn't smile this goofy in all of the wedding pics!)
Badgers!
Pretty girls with Bride! :)
Me, Charity, Vanessa, Lindsey and Shannon
Here is a pic of all of the girls! (Sorry Shanna! Boys are horrible photographers!)
Front (L to R) Me, Lindsey and Shannon
Back (L to R) Charity, Vanessa, Shanna and Claire

We hung out with everyone after the dinner at F. Jones Corner! Badgers back in MS!

And Saturday.. The Wedding and Reception!
The day was perfect and absolutely flawless!
Hoods!
Danger.

 This next photo.. I would like to dedicate to my most loyal blog reader :)

Stephen, Corey.. aka "Betty" and me!
Love you Betty Tuten!


 Sunday we had brunch with all of our families at the Fairview Inn (my old stompin grounds)
Me, Pepper Ann and Evil.. Oops! I meant LEVI!

After Brunch, we headed over to a wedding shower for Stephen's cousin Shannon! Can't wait for her wedding! She will make a beautiful bride :)

We have had an eventful past couple of weeks! 

I would also like to ask for prayer for our friends, Bronson and Allison Durr.  They just received news that their 2 year old baby girl Cayleigh has neuroblastoma, stage 4.  This is devastating news.  Please keep them in your prayers as their lives are changed forever. Pray for comfort and strength for them as parents but also for Cayleigh along with healing.  God is in the miracle business and is the ultimate physician and we know He is capable of anything. 
The Durr Family
Bronson and Allison with their four children. Caden, Cayleigh, Callen and Caycee
Sweet Cayleigh


Thank you for your prayers! 
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment