So.. we were lucky enough to find out he was coming to Council Bluffs, IA this past weekend! Now when ever in a million years would I even think to go to a concert in IOWA!! But that was the closest thing to us?!
So here are some pics and videos of our amazing experience seeing Ray LaMontagne. (pardon the wonderful singing on my part and the horrible camera/video skills - I was REALLY into the music).
2nd ROW!!
Tift Merritt - She was amazing!! Look her up on iTunes and listen to Good Hearted Man
There he is!!! Denim Dan... Gosh he is amazing!
Again, pardon my horrible vocals and video skills.
Anyways. I think you get it. He was amazing!
David Gray (you may know his song.. Babylon - it's the only one we knew..) was actually the headliner... Who you may ask? Well I asked the same. Ray was 10 million times better. I'm not even sure these yankees were at the same concert I was at because Ray should have been headlining.
The guy in front of us proposed to his girlfriend in front of us during a David Gray song.. Congratulations! But there were many more romantic Ray songs :)
Also, I got the set list for Ray - the only that could have made it better were if it were autographed.. but i'm not complaining!!
We also stayed in the cutest bed and breakfast called the Wickham House
We are going to the Vikings Game tomorrow - I will have some Favre and Tebow pics to share!

No comments:
Post a Comment