Mall of America Stadium - No, I'm not just saying that.. It really is called that!
Those are the players who actually dressed out... i.e. NOT Brett Favre.
That's the actual Viking. His name is Ragnar
T E B O W!
and... Favre. Stephen told me to make sure to get the bald guy in the picture because that's their head coach.
T E B O W!!
Me, Stephen and Brett White.
It was so good to see you Brett! Hope we will see you in Starkville soon!
Also, since there was a Vikings game, Twins game AND Lady GaGa concert all in Minneapolis last night... the public transportation (which we use a lot) was slightly backed up... So we go to load a bus to take us back to the place where we parked and the bus driver is yelling and running to the back of the bus not letting people on the bus.. you have to enter the front of the bus I guess? Well, why put a door back there... But I guess she thought that was more important than manning her bus-drivers seat.. because the bus started rolling backwards and HIT ANOTHER BUS! Needless to say, we got on a different bus... with a different driver. Wow.
Also, I'd like to give a happy birthday shout out to my cousin Pepper Ann! She is getting so big and beautiful!
This was from Thanksgiving 2009.
Last but not least.... Bethy is getting married next weekend!! We can not WAIT to be a part of her and josh's special weekend!
Everyone have a wonderful Maroon Friday and awesome first football game! Please ring responsibly so that I can ring my bell at the Auburn game! We will be watching from MN this weekend!!
See you next week Mississippi!!


No comments:
Post a Comment