So obviously I'm not good at commitments -- especially to this blog. But I'm going to quit talking about it and just be happy when I get to it.
Two Saturdays ago.... Our next door neighbors had a tacky Christmas party! Lucky for us, our monitor works at their house and we didn't need a sitter. ha! We had a great time and we LOVE our neighbors!
Last Monday, we had our friends Taylor & Wes come hang out! Allen, Wes' dad, works with Stephen and so they were in town with him and we got to play! We played and played until we had to take off clothes and eat sloppy joes! We learned how to climb up on the toy shelf and cleaned out the kitchen!
We ordered a 22ft ladder from Amazon -- because I get everything from Amazon -- and it came in the BIGGEST BOX! Which was the kids favorite thing ever. I seriously should have saved it for a Christmas gift.
Tuesday night we met the Woods at Chick-Fil-A... just like old times! Man, we miss seeing them as often as we used to! I didn't get pics of the big kids because they were playing so hard! But it was Gideon's first time to really be into climbing in the play area... he loved it! and pooped in it.
Thursday, RG's school (& our church) put on their Christmas program. It was called a Journey to Bethlehem. It was so cool.. It was three different rooms and teachers/staff were dressed up. The kids and one parent got to sit on the mat and sing and hear about the journey to see Jesus. I only snapped one pic.. the wiseman with the crown on is one of RG's teachers, Mrs. Kristen.
Here is a better pic of RG's teachers - Mrs. Ruthie & Mrs. Kristen. (I borrowed from Mrs. Kristen's Facebook). These two have been such a blessing and have been SO great! Thank you Lord for putting them in our lives!
And this pic because she is so stinking cute.
Friday was Federated's office party.... and Stephen's favorite excuse to wear women's Christmas clothing. (see below for previous years)
Saturday morning, we woke up in matching pajamas. and played on the couch cushions.
Gideon can NOT stay out of the tree. He loves it.
Saturday afternoon we had to make a run to Cool Springs Mall -- not smart. One of the most popular towns in America, the main mall in that area, on the Saturday before Christmas.... It was chaos. But we made it out alive... and got to watch lots of crazy shoppers. RG & I faked the photo booth.
Here is my weekly sleeping picture of Gideon...
And the weekly booty pic of Gideon. Y'all he is such a typical boy and loves to be naked. HELP! haha!
I can't believe Christmas is almost here. It truly goes by too fast and I am so enjoying this season with my babies. It's so fun to watch them get so excited about everything.
Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments:
Post a Comment