My goodness.. Where has 2011 gone? Here is a quick photo montage of the past few months.
Carly's tailgate shower at the MSU vs. SC game!
Hood's at the MSU vs SC game
Paul Simon at the Mud Island Amphitheater on October 29
I would post a video/sound clip, but my voice just over-powers Mr. Simon.
He was amazing! He played about 25 songs and they were ALL hits!
We dressed up for Halloween at work! Cruella DeVille definitely took the award!
Stephen & I went to the MSU vs TN Martin HC game! It was Seth's b'day week!
The weekend of Oct 19th was Carly's Last Rodeo! Bachelorette Party in Destin, FL
I was able to drive to Jackson then ride with my friends down to Destin!
The BRIDE!
Our group at Baytown... Always so much fun!!
This past weekend was Thanksgiving in Jackson!
Everyone is so cooperative in this pic :)
F.A.M.I.L.Y.
OF COURSE, we made it to the Egg Bowl. #HAILSTATE
CONGRATULATIONS to the BULLDOGS!!
Can't wait to go bowl gaming with my dawgs!
Also.. Stephen and I bought a HOUSE!! :)
We close in December and I will be posting pics soon!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Can't wait for Christmas :)








No comments:
Post a Comment