It was rivalry week at work ... in preparation for the MSU beat down.
Thursday was game day and we all had to show our school spirit!
Nicole & I ready for the game!! She was cheering for the wrong team though! :)
Stephen had a celebrity sighting! Nicest guy ever.
Memphis basketball coach, Coach Pastner .. and ladies let me tell you.. he is CUTE!
Stephen, Seth & I had a great time!
This weekend, Mr. Toler & Mrs. Lisa came to visit! We crammed a lot into a short weekend! We went to Graceland.. here is my photo montage of Graceland. And let me tell you.. I couldn't get enough Elvis.. We came home and we stalked every bit of Elvis we could find.
(P.S. if you haven't been... they don't let you upstairs in the mansion.. so you miss Elvis's bedroom - which they say hasn't been touched since he died.)
We tried to cheat the system and sneak pictures so that we didn't have to buy them.. It didn't work too well since the monster lady caught us.
In front of Graceland. Stephen & I LOVE an audio tour.
The front room & music room
The dining room and BEAUTIFUL chandelier.
One of my fav rooms.. the kitchen!
Stephen & I being silly headed to the basement.. the man loved mirrors and carpet. there was carpet on the walls, ceiling and of course floors. He obviously didn't do the vacuuming or he wouldn't have that much carpet.
The TV room!
The pool room! The entire room is felt! (on the ceiling too!)
Jungle Room!
Vernon's office.
A model of Elvis's birth home.
His army gear.
The wedding gear.
The performance gear.
The grave.
The badgers.
Just a quick recap. Hope everyone had a wonderful labor day!
I am so pumped for football season... LETS GO BULLDOGS!








No comments:
Post a Comment