The month of May has come and gone and here is a quick update of MAY!
Rocky had his 2nd birthday!
We went to Oxford for the MSU vs you know who game!
Thank you to the Leach's for letting us stay!
After Oxford, we headed to Philadelphia for Natalie's wedding weekend - May 13-14th
Beautiful bride!
Best Friends!
My BFF's!
Badgers! :)
Zoo Brew @ the Memphis Zoo!
Weekends at Shelby Farms!
My first Memorial Day trifle!
Now, let's start with June!
While Stephen met Mr. Toler & Seth in Atlanta for some baseball,
Molly came to visit me in Memphis!
We went shopping and ate good food....
and did a few touristy things :)
This weekend was Stephen's 10 year class reunion!
We headed to Jackson, MS and stayed with my mom!
Since we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in MN, we couldn't eat the top layer of our cake. So we pulled it out of the freezer this weekend (almost 2 years after we got married!) and it was STILL DELICIOUS! I could have eaten every bit of it!
Friday night we ate at Crechale's with our families!
Of course I was horrible and took no photos of the day time reunion event!
But I did get a few from the night event!
My best view of a group shot!
Good friends! They had a great turn out and the venue was wonderful!
I'm so glad I got to be a part of it!
My mom is coming this week, so I will take more pics and update on that soon! :)
Have a great week!





No comments:
Post a Comment