Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've been pretty busy.

Stephen had to go back to Minnesota for a week! (June 13 - 17) While he was gone.......

My car got broken into!! Luckily Mom was here to keep me calm and they didn't steal any Jessica Simpson CD's... only iPhone cords :(


Mom & I went to see Beauty & the Beast at the Orpheum! It was WONDERFUL!! 

Rocky missed Stephen ... Alot!

Stephen comes back and we spend the day at the pool!!

The following Monday, Nicole & I went to see NKOTBSB!!!

This was my Danny Wood barbie doll from way back when....

Nicole & I were sooo pumped! 






AHH!! They are sooo goood!!
Y'all are lucky I didn't post any videos of me singing! :)


Then this weekend... Seth came to visit! 


Stephen is back to MN for a couple of days this time! Praying for safe travels and so excited about a holiday weekend coming up!! I hope everyone has a wonderful week and 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment