Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tis the season... for Christmas Cards!

I found this information on Kristen Lindley's blog.  I was so excited to find out about the offer that Shutterfly is promoting for bloggers! Stephen, Rocky and I took our Christmas picture for our card in February when we moved to MN (to capture all of the SNOW!) and since that point I have been stalking shutterfly's website for Christmas cards! We have so many cards that we want to send out this year from all of the friends we have made since moving from MS to MN. Some of the cutest Christmas cards we got last year were from Shutterfly! So I am excited to be using them this year. Although, this is my first year to use Shutterfly for Christmas cards, I have ordered a photo book from them as well.  I've attached links to a few of my favorite cards as well as some other great gift ideas they have to offer! I really liked this one and this one. Also a great gift idea for family would be a calender or a coffee mug.  If you have already ordered your Christmas cards this year, Shutterfly also offers other great cards for birthdays, moving announcements, etc.  Click here to check out some of those. Also, if you are a fellow blogger and want to see more information on this amazing offer, click here!

I just finished a batch of Christmas cookies and we put our outside Christmas decorations up today! I'll post pictures soon! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment