We packed up the house..
The two HARDEST rooms to clean... The closet and the kitchen! Thanks Momma for all of your help :)
I went on a field trip with Pepper Ann to the McWane Science Center in Birmingham. Which I thought we were going to the NASA Space Center in Huntsville - Pepper thought they were the same place. This is the only picture I took with my camera from the trip. P.S. I'm still recovering from the field trip!
I got to go to Easely Amused one more time before I left! Molly, Staycha, B. Ivy and Bethy - We had a great time!
After Stephen finished the CPA test on Monday, the madness began. Last minute packing. Tuesday, picking up the U-Haul:
Packing the U-Haul until Midnight, just to find out that the battery is DEAD! With only about 3 hours of sleep, we were on our way Wednesday!
Mom's NEW BFF!
Luckily, the tranquilizers soon kicked in for our 14 hour drive!
We made it to Waterloo, Iowa the first night (14 hours) which left us with only about 2 hours the next day to Owatonna! With Stephen as LEAD DOG - no taillights in sight - we made good time :)
Stephen's new best friend.. the Snow Shoveler!
Mom playing in the snow..
Here is a picture of the house! (Inside pictures to come soon!)
Rocky adapted well to the snow! He loves it! Luckily our backyard is fenced in and he can run free! (The snow in the backyard is about thigh deep on me!!!)
So we made it safely! And are still unpacking! Hopefully after tonight I will have cleaned up a little more to be able to take some pictures of the inside! :)
Stephen took his dad to the airport on Saturday. We took my mom to the airport on Sunday (Valentines Day!).
After dropping my mom off at the airport, we stopped by the MALL OF AMERICA!!! (fireworks going off!) It was conveniently located right by the airport! Unfortunately for me, the mall didn't open until 11am and we were there around 8:30am. BUMMER! Instead we decided to have Valentine's Breakfast at a little joint in Minneapolis called Al's. It is an old diner downtown with 14 seats! Everyone is sitting at the bar area and there is a line of people behind you while you are eating with another line out the door! The food was delicious and the wait was so worth it!
Stephen started school/work on Monday and he seems to be loving it! We also joined the fitness center at Federated on Tuesday! They have yoga and pilates classes. I'm starting pilates on Friday and I am so excited about it! The training center where Stephen is every day has an UNBELIEVABLE cafeteria! So I get to join him for lunch every now and then!
I am loving Owatonna so far (even tho it is REALLY cold!)
Rocky and I go for walks and we love it!
I'm excited to see what the rest of the experience has in store for us!
I will post again soon!
We miss our families and friends!
Follow us on twitter:







No comments:
Post a Comment