Hopefully I will get better at it! Ha!
I also walked Rocky around the block today (trust me, it's a big block!). I finally found my iPod charger and can listen to music while I walk him. For some reason I just found out the name of my favorite Eric Clapton song and have listened to it constantly. You probably know it from his Google commercial. Anyways, I was walking him around the block and he pulls me around basically... and of course its icy and snowy because we are in MINNESOTA! So... I fell :(
Ok, obviously that is not me, it's an ice skater.. but I fell something like that.
I gave Rocky a bath today too! Which was a disaster! He shook too soon and basically gave the entire bathroom a shower!
Ok, again, that's NOT Rocky.. But it's hard to take pictures when I'm washing him too!
Tonight we are going out with Stephen's friends from his work/school to a comedy club/pizza place. One of his teachers does stand-up comedy (who's line is it anyway style). So it should be good! I'm excited to meet the rest of his class! I WILL take pictures of us tonight!
God Bless!
We miss ya'll!



No comments:
Post a Comment