Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long time, no updates.

So, Stephen finally took his part of the CPA and I can get a little computer time in... In between fantasy sports and studying for that test.. I didn't get much time in.  So, I'm sorry it's been a while :) 

Since our last update... We have sold Gypsy :( ... and replaced her with Ethel Ophelia Cecila, the Envoy.  Here she is!!

Not the best picture of her, but I'm sure we will have more soon!



Also, holidays have come and gone.. 

Halloween:


Rocky loved the pumpkin!

Stephen was a homemade Alabama Fan! (He smelled like one too!)

Rocky was a LION!


Poor Rocky had a little too much Halloween!


Thanksgiving:


Me & Pepper Ann! She is so pretty!




our christmas decorations have been up now for about 3 weeks! I love Christmas and I love decorating the Hood house :)
The wreath Molly made us!




We went to Easely Amused with some folks from Mom's work! We painted Rudolf! Mom's friend Cindy and Mrs. Shirley went with us! It was so much fun!!




Stephen didn't make it to the Egg Bowl, due to his studying.. but here is a shout out to him and THS:

Shout out to the bulldogs - feel free to do the dawg pound rock to your rebel co-workers like I did! :) WHO LET THE DAWGS OUT!


Our small group does service projects once a month and the first one we did was downtown off of Fortification Street cleaning up a neighborhood.  We got to meet some sweet families and got a chance to see how great of an impact we can have on just a few people!





Stephen and I like to go to all of the traveling broadway shows at Thalia Mara Hall and we LOVE even more to take his grandmother "Nana." We always go out to eat before and Nana loves appetizers :)

If you want to go see some of the shows, CLICK HERE for more information!



I promise to update more often from now on :)

We love y'all and God Bless!

Follow us on twitter:   





No comments:

Post a Comment