Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Desire...


Desire–verb (used with object) 1. to wish or long for; crave; want.

2. to express a wish to obtain; ask for; request: The mayor desires your presence at the next meeting.

Chip preached not too long ago on praying for the desire for God's will in your life.  It sounds a lot easier than it really is.  Since he said that, I have been praying that very thing.  It's hard to pray to really desire what God wants for your life vs the natural sinful desires of our hearts.  This morning on the drive to work I was praying and it hit me.  I really DO want what God has in store for me.  It's got to be something great! Whether its a blessing or a struggle, I know that I will cling to Him no matter what and that is His ultimate will for me.   I feel that His plan is slowly unveiling for my life since praying this prayer.  Try it.  It really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment