Up first is one of my FAVORITE faces! Sweet leaf eating Giddy boy!
This is the kids FAVORITE thing to do right now... they love to "Drive." (FYI - the car is not on, the doors are unlocked, the windows are rolled down and I am standing right by every second. K? Thanks.)
Ruby's FAVORITE but not Gideon's... obviously. This Santa was so great! He told RG that Elsa & Olaf live near him! Oh she about died right there!!
Another one of my FAVORITE faces! She loves for me to take her picture these days!
Another mama FAVORITE... I'm getting crafty again and it feels so good! I love the challenge of coordinating outfits. Ha!
Ruby had "wear your favorite team jersey" to school. So of course we went all out bulldog! Her FAVORITE thing to yell is "Gooooo Bullgogs!!!!!"
Oh ok definitely NOT a FAVORITE is this sweet boy's ear infection. But I am so thankful that we found out what is wrong with him and why he has been off so much! So, RG never had an ear infextion and this is his first (he is almost 10 months old)!
RG had a thanksgiving feast at MDO yesterday! It was so sweet! But she woke up wanting "Cindy Lou who hair" sooooo last minute floral wire and BAM! What else ya got sister??? Her FAVORITE hairstyle!
We are heading to MS for thanksgiving this week! Happy thanksgiving! We have so much to be thankful for!
No comments:
Post a Comment