We were so excited to be able to go to the Grizzlies playoff game on Monday night!
I'm so glad we won and I hope we win Friday night! Memphis is on fire!
Walking to the game! (Nicole is good at taking action shots!)
Me & Nicole! My new BFF!
Nicole & I with our beaus!
Whoop! Whoop! Growl Towel!
Go Grizz!
I'm such a good videographer.
Also, with El Nino hitting Memphis and all of the rain and bad weather, we were worried about our patio flooding! AHH! We lost power for about 24 hours! But we are praying for those who lost much more! God is the ultimate Weatherman and is in control! Nicole gave me this verse that really helps!
Psalm 121:5-7 "The Lord is your protector, there at your right side to shade you from the sun. You won’t be harmed by the sun during the day or by the moon at night. The Lord will protect you and keep you safe from all dangers."





No comments:
Post a Comment