Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Beards & Bachelorette's

Since I last updated (which SOMEONE .. cough cough BETTY TUTEN cough cough .. keeps reminding me has been so long), we have done a lot!

My work filmed a new commercial for the Memphis Grizzlies and I made my debut. Please enjoy.

The weekend of March 25-26th, we headed to Starkville & Philadephia!
Friday night we went to the MSU baseball game with Stephen's dad.  Saturday, Stephen & Mr. Toler went to the game and I got a chance to play with Winters! We had a wonderful time! She is so sweet!
 Saturday night we headed just past Philly to Sunrise for a wedding shower for Nat & Mat!
They got a pretty ah-mazing gift if I do say so myself!!

The hostesses!

Can't wait to be a part of their special day in May!

 The next weekend was the Spring Market in Memphis! Aunt Mandy & I were ready!
Mom came in from Jackson & Lauri (not pictured) came in from Nashville!
We had a wonderful time and shopped til we dropped! 
We were at the market from about 11a-6p then went to Stein Mart until 9p.  Followed by dinner where we sat down to eat a little after 10p.  Wow. EXHAUSTED!!!

Now we are getting ready for Easter and decorating our apartment... Rocky seems to be the MOST excited! :)

This past weekend (April 8-10) was Natalie's Bachelorette Party!
PEACE, LOVE & BACHELORETTE!! Here are a few pics to recap the weekend!



Cousins!

 BFF!

 Cute Bride!


The foggiest day ever on the beach! :(

Hippie bride!! Peace Love & Bachelorette was so much fun!

I have more pictures if y'all want some!

I hope everyone has a great week! We are planning on heading to Jackson, MS for Stephen's b'day/Easter weekend! We hope to see everyone!!

God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. Glad we got to hang out, and it looks like yall had so much fun with Natalie!

    That commercial, omg!

    ReplyDelete