Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I live in Whoville.

Just wanted to give a snow-update of snOwatonna, minneSnowta. 


You can see how thick it is already!

I made a snow angel!

It's so thick! It looks like snow in the movies! :)

3 Snow Badgers. 

Getting ready to clean the snow off of my car.  Who would have ever expected to do that?

This was my drive to the fitness center! I couldn't see over the snow!
The left picture is Bully in MN and the right picture is Bully in MS. 
BIG DIFFERENCE.

Again, the left is Rocky's house in MN and the right is his house in MS. 

Also a badger Christmas present pic :) 


A funny story - Yesterday in Spin class, we biked to Christmas music and climbed snow banks. Really snow banks? I'm not sure what that is... So.. I googled it.  Of all the google images of snow banks, I didn't realize that I had my own pic of a snow bank. 
This particular snow bank is taller than an SUV and actually there is a building behind it. I don't know about you, but there is no way I would bike up one of those? Are they CRAZY? I'm sticking to hills. 

We are pumped about the bowl game! We hope we can go! Please keep us in your prayers are we are hoping to be moving back South soon! As soon as we know something definite I will update everyone! 

Have a great day! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment