I have to admit, birthdays are special wherever you are when you have great friends and family like I do!
My birthday was wonderful! I have such a good badger and family and friends (old & new) that I was able to celebrate with!
Wednesday morning, Stephen surprised me with a pilates mat & a Vuvuzela!!
Rocky obviously doesn't like the vuvuzela.
I got cards & gifts from friends & family! So sweet and I'm so thankful that they would think of me on such a sweet day!
Then Stephen surprised me in the afternoon with the book I've been wanting!
With the sweetest card ever.
THEN... we went to eat with a bunch of our friends! Thank you to all my MN friends who helped make my bday special!!
The badger surprised us with a DQ cake!
My mom sent me a sweet package with lots of goodies in it!
The next day in Pilates, they surprised me with cupcakes & balloons!
Overall, it was a wonderful badger birthday week and I'm so thankful for everyone!!!
Have a great week!







No comments:
Post a Comment