Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sorry for any confusion!

So I may have confused a few people last night.  Minnesota is NOT a permanent move for the Hoods.  We will only be there for about 8 or  9 months then coming back to Mississippi or Louisiana.  


We are on the search for a house to rent in Minnesota and have basically narrowed it down to one that we (I) really like :)

Obviously this picture was taken in the SUMMER and not when we will be moving in :)
It is a lot of house for the 3 of us, but it does have a fenced in yard for Rocky - which is VERY important!  It is about 2 blocks from school for Stephen so if we are snowed in he can walk if needed! 


Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we make decisions on this house and our home here in Jackson along with a lot of other decisions! 


Friday is my last day at Fairview.  It's bittersweet really.  I'm sad to leave all of the friends and relationships that I have made there.  But I am very very excited to know what lies ahead for us.  Amy Grace is going to be the new events coordinator at Fairview and is going to be GREAT! I can't wait to see what good things Fairview has coming from her :)


Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for us!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute house! Good luck with your move. We will keep you in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete