As most of you may already know, the Hoods are headed North. After lots and lots of praying, Stephen has accepted a new job with a company called Federated. Which leads up to Owatonna, Minnesota. We are so excited for the plan that God has for us as we travel! If you think you are cold in Mississippi this week.. Check out the temperatures where we are headed: COLD WEATHER. I'm not sure that Uggs are not going to cut it in that cold of weather!
To give you a wrap of where we are at: Stephen and I found out right before Christmas that we were offered the job. In order to NOT ruin the holidays for our parents, we decided to not tell anyone and to just keep praying for God's will. Here are a couple of pictures of us from Christmas:
He is so proud of where he is from!!
I FINALLY GOT A SNUGGIE!
Too much Christmas - Rocky really "over-does" the holidays!
Our first Christmas together and Stephen dresses TACKY!
We also have upgraded with the rest of society this week with blackberries and I finally have a computer! WOO HOO! Hopefully now I can update more often - especially through our move!
We are very excited about our trip and really need your prayers through it all!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment