Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Did y'all know I blogged?

Woah. soo... where have the Hoods been this summer? Obviously not blogging....

Here is a quick recap of what has happened the past.. oh... month and a half? geez.

Well we went to a braves vs. twins game here in MN.. Stephen about had a heart attack.. the braves are his most favoritesest team in the world.  well it rained.. but they gave away free twins straw hats!! SOO worth it.. and it didn't let my get my head wet!

not the best pictures of the badgers.. but they'll do :) Lucky for me.. we are going to more twins games this weekend! i'm starting to actually enjoy them.

The next weekend, we went to O.M.A.H.A. (I'll let you figure out what that means!)



Ran into some friends! Go MSU! We might not have made it this year.. but Ole Miss has never made it!! Whoop Whoop!

Last year at Rosenblatt with the t-shirt to prove it!

The next weekend.. I ran in my first 5-k!

Warming up! and crossing the finish line!

To God be the glory!

July 4th - we did NOTHING! Rocky hid from fireworks!

July 15th, I flew home to WIG OUT for Bethy's bachelorette party!! Whoop Whoop!

Just a little pic recap! :)

So Stephen and I spent the rest of the week in MS!! Loving the humidity and the sweat - believe it or not!! We went to the Neshoba County Fair on Friday night... and I didn't take one picture! I'm horrible.

Now we are back in MN! Getting back in the routine of things. 

Now, for two new things I've been using that I would like to share.
1. 
it smells wonderful! it's been great so far.. I would definitely recommend it!
2. Pantene Flat to Volume (for fine hair) I couldn't find a pic, but here is the link:

Also, most people have New Years Resolutions.. Well I'm starting August Resolutions.. Surely I can keep up with something until the new year.. it's only 4 more months!

Last but not least, next week is my birthday week!! 

Have a great week! I promise to update more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment