I know everyone will be so excited to know the life of two badgers learning to live as husband and wife.. yeah right. But hopefully it will be fun and can help Stephen and I remember how much fun our lives are!
First of all, our wedding was WONDERFUL! We are so blessed with great friends and family who are so supportive of us! God is so good! It was so awesome, but overwhelming (as most of you could tell as I walked down the aisle) to see so many faces in the church! The rehearsal dinner was probably my favorite part, besides wearing a pretty dress! So many words of encouragement and tears of joy! Stephen and I are so thankful for everyone that was a part of the process! And for anyone needing some lessons on a first dance, book now with us.. our schedule is filling up fast!
Now.. to the honeymoon.. I'll make it short and sweet. Destin was amazing! We had an unbelievable suite and view!
The water is the clearest I have EVER seen in Florida! I thought we were on an exotic island!
Now... We are back in the real world and the fun is beginning! Back to work and normal routine. No stressful planning - it's kind of bittersweet! I went to the grocery store Wednesday night for the first time as a wife and cooked supper all in one night! Rocky has completely eaten my plant in the back yard - Stephen reaped the benefits of that and got to sweep off and pressure wash the back patio late night last week!
This weekend was our first football game as hadger & wadger! We were so excited to see our friends and park in our parking lot (#27 of course)! GO DAWGS!!!
My grandfather got married on Sunday to Mrs. Shirley and we are so excited for them. It is nice to see happiness even at that time in your life!
Have a great Labor Day!
Congratulations on your wedding! You were a beautiful bride! I'm so excited you are blogging!
ReplyDeleteBriana...the Hadger/Wadger blog is awesome. Made my day!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog! Yeah!! You were such a beautiful bride! I added you on my list so I can keep up with you two!
ReplyDeleteyeah for blogs!!! your wedding pictures are so pretty!!! married life is so fun!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is such a fun way to journal your new life together! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteBriana! Im so glad you have a blog :) I'm adding you to mine! you looked gorgeous on your wedding day :)
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful.
ReplyDelete